This statement may be changed from time to time so please re-read this policy periodically.
We will not sell, trade, give, etc. the information that we collect on the website to any third party without your express permission.
Your information will remain private and will not be released to any third party except where: it is required by law to disclose to the relevant authorities; it is necessary to enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements; or it is necessary to protect our rights, property or safety.
You acknowledge and agree that we may, from time to time, access your account and other parts of the service as necessary to identify, investigate or resolve technical problems or to respond to service complaints.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than Legian Hotel Management (LHM). LHM is not responsible nor liable for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Any feedback, data, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like that we receive through our websites, will be regarded as non-confidential. You agree that we may have unrestricted right to use or reproduce such non-confidential information in any manner and for any purpose as we deem fit.
This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. Please note, however, that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. As a result we cannot ensure or warrant that a third party will not unlawfully access your information and that you transmit such information at your own risk. We advise you to take all necessary precautions and suggest that you keep all personal codes and passwords safe and prevent others from accessing them.
You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, broadcast, publish, license, modify, translate, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise deal in or with any of the information contained in this website by any means without the express prior written permission of LHM; provided, however, that the information may be downloaded and reproduced solely for private non-commercial use.
Effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate but LHM does not make any representation or warranty of any kind or accept any liability as regards the accuracy of the information.
Whilst we seek to ensure that your privacy is protected, no indemnity or acceptance of liability of any nature is provided to you and you accept the inherent risks of using this website.
Information Collected Through Technology. Information is also obtained in other ways through technology. Some of this information may be linked to you personally. In accordance with applicable law, LHM uses and allows third parties to use essential and non-essential cookies, online tracking tools, web beacons, and similar technologies (collectively, “cookies”) on our Site. We process this information to help our Site function correctly, and better understand the needs of our customers.
Device Information. Depending on the permissions you’ve granted and other factors, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device when you download or use apps created by our Sites, including a unique identifier for your device. Examples of the device information we collect include:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Certain device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals are gathered if you enabled the functionality within your device settings.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services, and we encourage you to contact your device manufacturer for detailed instructions on how to do that.
Cookies on our Site generally fall into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of users of our Site and see how such users navigate through our Site. This helps to improve how our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser.
- Functional Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our Site and make it easier for you to use. For example, cookies are used to remember that you have previously visited the Site and asked to remain logged into it. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser.
- Targeting Cookies: These record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed to recognize you as a previous visitor and to track your activity on the Site and other websites you visit. These cookies qualify as persistent cookies, because they remain on your device for us to use during a next visit to our Site. You can delete these cookies via your browser settings. We will not collect these cookies from individuals in Europe without notice.
We also use certain information to identify new visitors to our Site, recognize returning visitors, advertise on other websites and mobile applications not affiliated with us, analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, better understand our audience, customers, or other Site visitors, and determine whether you might be interested in new products or services.
Controlling Our Tracking Tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so, however, depends on your browser and the type of cookie. Certain browsers can be set to reject all browser cookies. If you configure your computer to block all cookies, you may disrupt certain web page features, and limit the functionality we can provide when you visit or use our Site. (e.g., we will not be able to provide you with searches that you have asked us to save). You can change your cookie settings at any time. Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These browser features are still not uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Controlling Online Interest-Based Ads. We sometimes work with online advertising vendors to provide you with relevant and useful ads. This may include ads served on or through our Site. This may also include ads served on other companies’ websites. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties. For example, your postal code may be used to target an ad for people in your area. These ads may also be based on your activities on our Site or on third-party websites.