Sixty-seven sea-facing suites plus The Beach House spread along Seminyak’s iconic beachfront, each one showing off the inspired genius of Indonesian designer Jaya Ibrahim with natural fibre furniture and flooring against white walls minimally accented by original artwork and artefacts from around the archipelago. While Studio Suites are far above anyone’s notion of standard, upgrades include the larger One Bedroom Deluxe Suites, Two Bedroom Suites and our luxurious Specialty Suites. All extend to generous multiple balconies with unobstructed sunsets.
- A refreshing welcome cocktail infused with ginger and lemongrass, freshly picked from our Wellness Garden
- Daily breakfast, including buffet and a a la carte options, served either in the suite or in The Restaurant
- Private minibar, including a selection of delicious, homemade snacks, replenished daily, as well as soft drinks, beers, juices and a variety of teas and coffee
- Daily afternoon tea from 4 pm to 6 pm served in the suite, The Pool Bar or The Ocean Champagne Bar
- Full access to Wellness by The Legian, The Gymnasium powered by Technogym, morning yoga class, spinning class and Pilates at The Studio
- Daily newspaper and seasonal fresh fruit in your suite
- Wi-Fi access in the suite and public areas