We are pleased to be welcoming guests back to our iconic resort. As ever, our utmost priority is to ensure you experience a truly enjoyable stay in a safe and comfortable environment. To that end, we have implemented stringent health and safety measures throughout the resort, in line with The Leading Hotels of the World’s Healthy Stay commitment. We have also recently achieved gold standard accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a division of ISSA, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, which establishes a comprehensive system for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.
Below is an outline of the safety measures currently in place at The Legian Seminyak, Bali and The Club by The Legian Seminyak, Bali:
- Guests are greeted with the traditional Balinese hand gesture instead of a hand shake
- Luggage is sanitised on arrival
- All transfer vehicles are cleaned and sanitised before and after each journey
- Once in the car, guests are given an oshibori towel to refresh themselves as well as a face mask, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes for their personal use.
- Temperature checks are conducted on all arrivals, before entering the property. Anyone who records a higher than normal temperature will be referred to a medical professional for further checks
- There is an in-house clinic at the hotel, which is open daily from 8 am to 8pm
- Hand sanitisers are available in all public areas throughout the hotel, and high-contact touch points such as elevator buttons, staircase railings and door handles are disinfected on a regular basis
- All employees follow social distancing rules wherever possible, wear masks in public areas and regularly sanitise and wash their hands
- On departure, guests will be offered the option of a contactless checkout.
YOUR SAFE HAVEN
- Every suite and villa is thoroughly disinfected after each check out
- All suites and villas are equipped with complimentary face masks, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes as part of the amenities
- Bedlinen is changed daily and high contact surfaces, such as the TV remote control and switches, are disinfected during housekeeping.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- All meals are offered à la carte
- Tables are placed within a safe distance from each other, so that diners can enjoy their meals with peace of mind
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and disinfected as soon as guests leave.
LEISURE AND WELLNESS FACILITIES
- Daybeds and sundeck chairs in the pool area are spaced out with a minimum distance of two metres
- Employees are on hand to ensure that physical distancing in the Gymnasium and Wellness areas is adhered to.